What to do? Continue or give up?
FRIDAY October 9 - SANREMO
"Yes, I am in San Remo. Last night I took the train from Pisa, I disassembled, packed up the bike and I'm back. I thank my Friends who have followed me in this venture all the way along with calls and sms, to thank supporters for their support given to me through Facebook group created for the occasion. Unfortunately, Laura remains a mirage, an unreachable star. It 's a girl I wanted to meet in person and for which I have tried to accomplish this feat. The obsession to see it pushed me to go forward, even when the forces was in its death throes, when the cramps gripped my legs and stomach, when the sun was burning my face sweat. Witness my way were those who could see me running around on the streets, drink fountains, uphill struggle, even when exhausted, I walked because I could no longer ride. I am not a professional rider or amateur, I had never done so many miles at once, especially with a bike and mountain bike hard to bring a heavy backpack on my back which increased my fatigue, but I hated this because I believed that my voice would not remain unheard. Were not enough calls for the preparation of my friends, my calls, faxes, mails, it seemed you were struggling in vain and did not want the company had no value for me as a test of courage and strength and nothing more. I wanted to make sense of this adventurous journey: to see and woo Laura. Considers will go to Rome and find the doors barred, as I had been dreading the phone. What to do? Go forward or back? Of course I did not want to get to Cinecittà and then "placed" in order to enter the transmission is not my style. I want to be appreciated for what they are, for the passion that I put in things I do for my love of life and my ideals. On this trip alone, I was still in the midst of the world, I found kindness in people and help; I still remember when on the hill that led to the passage of the arm (640mt), exhausted and dehydrated, two hotels that I will never cease to give thanks, and gave me honey, butter and bread to regain his strength, not wanting anything in return, but telling simply, the effort must be rewarded. Here, on this trip, I received awards, modest in size, but valuable for the value they had for me in those moments. I hope not to have disappointed anyone, but in life we \u200b\u200bwill not always coincide with that of others. Dear Laura I hope to meet you one day, maybe in one of those places I have seen them go like a madman in search of love. "
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE CREATED THE BLOG AND THE FACEBOOK GROUP 'I go to the Max 2009':
ANDREA (coach), Sara (mind), clear (the pin-up), ANTONIO ( the omber).
heartfelt thanks to:
MIRKO (saying to me: go !!!), Manella (saying to me, but where do you go !!!), TO FRIENDS SAN REMO FESTIVAL BAR AND ALL OTHER friends and supporters who have supported me.
THE BLOG WILL BE 'IN LIFE AS A TRAVEL DIARY OF A JOURNEY OF LIFE THAT However, it is' serve to enrich. "
Massimo
CLICK ON THE RIDER!
0 comments:
Post a Comment