still waiting ...
still expects
not even know what I will allocate
long seconds to scan
that account during the dark apathy
mortal that I do not reach mansuefare
still expects a nod, a sweet gesture, a smile
heat that in me or I find that I
ghettoized as spreaders of boredom
avoided even by those who have life before
aspect
Even after yelling at me to the moon
an echo back to me Back
silent responses gave me the wind in the cold gray of a
final season
Even the grounds look even shake
feelings and warm feelings in the minds procure
while the grains of life is under Stipan
and the last things to offer pardon thickness
still expects the franchisee falls iron node on my life
throwing arms of sweet or bottom of Hades
as a continuation of my waiting was
wears out the intent of passing each season to be
still expects
but my hand had already spread
time or only faint cries clumsy Possoni
come out of the gorge and the beautiful youth that renews itself each season
in the darkness of spietatamentesempre makes me more
December 23, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment