It unravels the time
But when he started he was just real life
I only end edifying as successes
subjecting the heart to the goals and career
unheard vortex of the silent days.
It unravels the time
and when I became aware of my empty
I found myself with youth already wasted
without its finish m 'had given notice
free to those who divide the most important thing
It unravels the time
embraced reasons, excuses and false reasons why
what was right for the sacrifice that my treasure
received dress up with titles, glories and laurels
to hide the true life shipwreck hard
It unravels the time
apathetic fire crackles in the fireplace and groans
but not the soul comes to me its heat
and neither of my faithful head on the hot legs
can lenir the painful void that is inside me
It unravels the time
and now that the season of the acts has failed
is that desperate void I took them to
looks and getting them to steal other people's lives
deluded to inspire even interior warm concern
It unravels the time
and every day a story surfaces on the face wrinkle
sign of bitter regret that will flow in vain
for ignoring those who wanted to live in the heart
the stupid hope to find again ' love.
... with you.
December 18, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment