Who cares if
behind the hill the sun still shines
and nothing comes to my heart that your
not remember if your eyes bright and alive and
away your lips feel dry and cold
Who cares to know the 'Your love does not cease to burn
if its flame
if I can not warm up in your sweet eyes, I can not investigate
if I can not take your face in my hands
Who cares if shining above the clouds, the stars shining
and look where I walk alone I put
nothing and no one now holds my hands and only the wind wipes
what falls from the eyes
Who cares if I sit exhausted on a bench of heedless
cold and its sharp blades
that we couple to the painful chill that comes over me as distant memories
rivivon prioettati
on the ground and lost riportan joyful voices and faces delicate
Who cares if I sorpassan hearts young man carelessly unaware that behind
those wrinkles and gray that even an old heart throbs with love
even if she is patiently waiting
that late every day to come ...
December 14, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment