Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Rehydrate When Dehydrated

Smell Sounds

After a few days in the "dark country" English, arrived in London, a city that once used to frequent in search of materials sonori.But the time are changing and the little store sounds are now gone with the arrival of net-culture.
Never mind, I can finally enjoy the city without running the search for what we got in London was the object of desire.
But I feel that something is missing, there is a different air, do not recognize the places, or rather, I find the sounds. Those streets of Soho that were full of small music stores, also remember the flood of sound that came out of doors.
are now silent. Still frequented by thousands of young people with headphones in and out from the premises equipped with the latest technology. They sit at cafes or in the beautiful little tea room, with their I-Pod and I-Pad to enjoy their tea while they are immersed nell'infosfera.
There is some excitement in these street smell, smells come from anywhere, herbs and spices with a sensual smell hit.
Moreover you can afford not to look beyond their screen turned on, do not feel out of your headphones, do not touch anything, do not put anything in your mouth, but we can not stop to smell with every breath.
Smell is the sense of silent, no words, has no form, but allows us to pass the world through our bodies with every breath. The scents are
olfactory melodies, but who lacks the vibration of the air breathing sounds that inspired this vibrant neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment