Sunday, February 20, 2011

Port Royale 2 Error Translation Files

... My new skirt ... spring ...

... I finally managed to complete
my new jeans skirt ...
... to be exact, a skirt to portfolio ...

I created the pattern of classic flared skirt, getting rid of the pence in amplitude. I copied the part of the model behind the front and two times to close them in the portfolio, one above the other.

On the front I then created a bit to create a pattern.



To give a touch of spring, then I added the application on the bottom ... just using the stylized flowers .. and cloth fabric patchwork sewn by machine and finished around the edges ....
.. and finally, two colored buttons on the strap .. I hope you like it!
a greeting to all Michael


ps ... post dedicated to my two "fans" Patty and I always follow .... Dami and which already have been able to see live preview of my work! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment