. Luis Bunuel PORTRAIT BY DALI '
under hypnosis self-induced.
CHAIRS WITH CATS AND FLYING.
Began TO THE MAN WHO SUSPECT HE WAS MADE OF GLASS. (The man who begins' A SUSPECT TO BE MADE OF GLASS). A MAN REFERRED TO THE INTENSIVE CARE FRAGILE finds out, empty, transparent OTHERS AND BECOME LIGHT or transcendental or schizophrenia.
IT WAS A GREAT MARVEL THAT HE WAS IN THE FATHER WITHOUT HIM Knowing. (WAS A GREAT WONDER THAT HE WAS THE FATHER WITHOUT KNOWING). A FATHER SON SUFFERS FROM FIXING THE EARLY SEMANTIC I pretend to be mute, claims to be Stan the SPOKEN PROFESSIONAL FOR BOY.
Cimatti AND I WALKED WITH AGGRESSIVE STEPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST OF SIDE-coniferous trees, following the path BEATEN AND CHARGED, WHICH ARE ALSO BASED ON A FENCE FROM ONE SIDE TO THE VALLEY, TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE FROM ANY Slide down 'from the shoulder. (NOW LET FOR BY THE LANGUAGE TO A REGISTER Aulich, shall we say, 'WELSH). Talking animatedly easily switch 'from subject to subject, SPACE between different disciplines. TUESDAY WAS 'NOT WORKING AND WHY Cimatti' TUESDAY 'AND' THE DAY OF CLOSING DAY OF YOUR PUB. I was out of breath. NOT 'THAT ARE TRAINED, AND OFTEN EVEN LONG JOURNEY' WALKING AND JUST BE ALL RIGHT, BUT IF YOU WALK AND TALK, I salute you. If you can say half a sentence ROW was a luxury, I often had to catch my breath IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORD, I get stuck in my throat, LA RIOTTOSETTA. He seemed Swimming. THE SKY WAS INTENDED TO THE FAIR, THERE WAS ONLY A CLOUD BEAUTIFUL FLAT ROLLED, PLACED sideways, diagonally. BLACK BUT WAS NOT too threatening. He raised Cimatti OF CONTINUOUS TO LOOK THE PUMPKIN I do not think he feared the rain, rather think that if the same imprint on PULP INTRACRANIAL for future PICTORIAL USE. Here I addressed him, THAT FACE, TAKE SPINGSTEEN, that puppet stuffed ME SCREAMING IN THE EARS THAT 'born in the U.S., nor should all be proud THE IDIOT, AN UNDERSTAND THE FUCK OUT FAKE Merdin with that scruffy PROLETARIANS , FA GANZO AFTER THE FACT THAT I HAVE THREE SONG zillion SPACCAPALLE, pisses in a fruit Pukey THE ASS TO BRUTTACOPIA OF DYLAN, STO swindlers. MANCO has not read John Fante, HIS TALENT AND 'INSIGNIFICANT, HIS MUSIC E 'DEVASTATING FOR NEURONS AND' A SCHIACCIAMARONI. This I said too much in a hurry, I HAVE A DRY LUNGS. I stop. M'APPOGGIO the fence to catch his breath. FUCK, I need a pulse oximeter. AS SOON AS I CAN, HERE urging, returned to the attack and tell Cimatti, FRIEND SEE IF YOU WERE ONE OF MANY THAT Idiot decerebration are around in droves, DAY AND NIGHT OF CHILDREN Mignotte, now attacking with his usual spiel BE DELAYED MENTAL AND THAT 'JUST THAT THE VOID' DID THE MONEY WITH THE SONG fucking, WHY 'People bought them and so on, shitty pop songs, and the usual REASONING SUCCHIASCROTO deficiency, that statement IDIOT AS IF IT WERE THE LAST REPLY TO ALL AS IF THOSE WHO BUY THE RECORDS, MAKING MONEY "THE ASSHOLE" MORE THAN "THE BOSS" WERE NOT FOR THE GROUND THAT IS ALMOST ALL idiots' COMPANY 'Western industrialized (NOW ALSO THE EAST AND' is practically identical, or LITTLE MISS CI), WHICH NO REASON NOT PROCESS DOES NOT INCLUDE, does not know to do is to assume that VALUES AND THE FEES IMPOSED BY THE COMPANY 'BENEFITS ARE JUST is morally acceptable, THAT DO NOT WASTE THEIR LIFE IN THE WORK OF SHIT DICK, stuffed with ALL THAT IS THEIR rot PROPIN incessantly from those in power (political-economic) that I wish nothing that the mass is stupid and inept, else if all right, they CAN NOT MORE 'TO DO THEIR PIGS COMFORTABLE AS IF IN SHORT, THE MASS OF ASSESSMENT CRITERIA HAD VALID FOR PRODUCTS THAT ARE OFFERED, AH AH AH AH, but nothing more 'far from reality'. JUST NO, I DO NOT ACCEPT THE LIKE ASSHOLE. See, 'AND THAT THE ENTIRE SYSTEM' Cancer. MEANWHILE, IS TO BE ESTABLISHED FOR THE WEALTH OF THE COMPANY 'WEST IS IT DUE TO 100%, totally wrong! PEOPLE THINK THAT A NICE DAY AND GOD HAS APPEARED TO HAVE SAID: "YOU ARE THE ELECTED, YOU THRIVE Enriched and exploit other people more 'lower and less civilization, and that simply DO THEIR BUSINESS IN THEIR LAND. GOING, OPPRIMETELI, YOUR E 'LA GLORIA! ". This is actually 'THAT WAS REALLY, THINK CALVIN (not Italy, Obtuse!). RELYING ON THIS PRINCIPLE BALZANO, SOME PEOPLE WHO HAD ALREADY 'MONEY (landowners, Ecclesiastes, gentry'), TO A CERTAIN POINT AND BE ACCOMPANIED BY SOME IMPORTANT TECHNICAL INVENTIONS (chassis, steam engines, ETC.) Started fatten AND TO EXTEND THEIR EMPIRE TO OTHER SHORES "BY ANOTHER WAY TO OTHER PORTS YOU WILL BE A PIAGGIO, DO NOT GO HERE FOR MORE 'lighter vessel needs must carry thee, And The guide then: do not fret-CARON, willed COSI' COLA 'where you can do what' THAT YOU WANT, AND MORE 'not ask. "CHET Thereat were the fleecy cheeks Of him the ferryman of the livid fen, Who round about ALLI eyes had wheels of flame." EVERY TIME YOU HEAR THE MASTERS OF THE WORLD, ONLY IF YOU ARE MISSING THE THRONE AND CROWN Think about what 'THAT YOUR COMPANY CARA' (EUROPE) combined, for example, in South Africa. (OF COURSE YOU MUST HAVE STUDIED A LITTLE ', before thinking). Think about what North America (ie 'EUROPE) did, say, for one thing, in different localities' west coast of Africa, human beings as slaves EXPORTING AND USE MORE WORK' hard and degrading. REMEMBER THAT THIS WITHOUT EXPLOITATION AND MANY OTHERS, THOSE WHO HAVE NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ENRICHED AND THUS EVEN THOSE THAT HAVE DONE AFTER AND STILL AFTER so on. DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT FOR TWO CENTURIES (STILL GOING to some extent) I BLACKS WERE NOT CONSIDERED TO ANIMALS JUST BECAUSE 'BLACKS, WHAT NATURAL VISA THE STRONG PRESENCE OF MELANIN AND 'protection from the sun's rays at that latitude arrive' perpendicular A MOST REGIONS OF THE EARTH 'near the poles. THESE EXAMPLES SERVE TO HIGHLIGHT THE STUPID 'AND IGNORANCE OF MAN IN GENERAL. THAT IS NOT ALL BLACKS ARE PHENOMENA, OR ALL WHITE PIECES OF SHIT OR 'VICE VERSA. If you drop the Hudson A ROSE, TO HIS MYSTERIOUS SOURCES IN ADIRONDACK, think of all the places that it travels as it goes toward the sea. THINK OF THE WONDERFUL Hudson Valley. TI indoctrination. YOU JUST LOOK AROUND, lobotomy starts at an early ETA ', LI see around the kids, STI Oscar Skittish WITH NOTHING IN HEAD TO FIND A HEALTHY OR YOU THROW AWAY A MILLION MARK. WITH SIMILAR CONDITIONS, AS YOU CAN EXPECT TO BECOME AN ADULT WITH YOUR MIND AND WORKING? I'm not saying ALL must become cultured and brilliant and transcendent as ME, not least because 'would be impossible and perhaps even counterproductive, BUT THE COMPANY' IS REALLY SUCKS Pieta 'COMPASSION, vomiting, diarrhea UNSTOPPABLE disgust, cholera CANCER SMALLPOX HYDROPHOBIC MALARIA FEVER!
THEREFORE, I repeat, IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE MANY CAGACAZZI catarrh, APART FROM THE FACT THAT IF IT WERE ME I would not be here talking, NOW ATTACK Litani plague, AND THEN THAT IS THE CASE OF THE WAY pull SCALP, skinned alive and thrown into a pit FULL TERM RED devoured, you see, "SKIN IS GOOD FOR STRIPPING YOU, YOU SEE, I began to feel BALL WAS BY THE STUFF THAT WE gobble, euphoric crap, trying to concentrate, to stay on the WIRE, Senna 'I went on ended THAT ASS A WHOLE WATERMELON <<-questione piu' interessante da una prospettiva heiddegardiana e' a priori, se lo spazio come concetto sia incorniciato dalla tecnologia come concetto->> THEN I did in WAY TOO NOT BE DETACHED FROM THE CONSISTENCY OF SPEECH, and suddenly he says, Catch CELINE, ESPECIALLY FOR A FIRE, IS THAT IT SAYS AFTER JUST TWO PAGES THAT HAVE STUCK TO READ? IT WAS THE 'QUIET A WHILE TALKING WITH HIS FRIEND The Army spent in the streets to recruit people for the war (the former) and the friends try to persuade them enrolled, but he, he was not BELIEVES THE LOUIS, THE FRIGATE COCKS AND SAYS IT IS ANOTHER "What we call RACE, AND 'bunch Of poor OF MY RELEASE, bleary PULCIOSI Shitter, who arrived here CHASE CANCER TO AFRICAN HUNGER AND COLD COULD GO ON WHY nisba 'ONCE UPON THE SEA, AND THE' LA FRANCE, THESE ARE THE FRENCH "IS WHAT ONE OF THE DICE the greatest writers of all time, one that had clear and sharp IDEA GLOBAL AND UNIVERSAL HUMAN EXISTENCE AND NOT THAT OF PEZZODIMMERDA MANGIASMEGMA Springsteen E 'NATO INCULOASSUAMADRE QUELLATROIADIMMERDA!
SI, which makes me Cimatti I agree with you, Fairhair, BUT THE FACT 'THAT-I hear his voice as if he had WEDGES EARS OF WATER AND WAX. THE SHIT THAT WE WERE ON FIRE sent me to ASS THAT YOU ARE THE BRAIN-A little extremists, Knock down 'TOO DURA ... Of course, urges him again I, I do not SPEAK, WHY MICA 'bullshit, but because' I know SO MANY THINGS THAT SPEAK AS ONE THAT I HAVE NOW READY FOR THE REPLY, I'm always quiet ahead. If I say an infinitesimal part OF WHAT I HAVE READ, scare you. Cortazar, Malamud, MURAKAMI, TS ELIOT, FROST, CARLOS WILLIAMS, TAGORE, Mann, Musil, LONDON, H. MILLER, Steinbeck, Capote, J. ROTH, P. ROTH, ESPECIALLY FOR DRAFTING A quick overview, CHEMISTRY PHYSICS ASTRONOMY PHILOSOPHY STUDIO MEDICINE ... Infinite Jest I HAVE READ IN TEN DAYS, cocksucker ... MORE LITERARY WORK 'POWERFUL ever conceived by the human mind ... ... IS MISTER NESODICAZZI. THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY STORE OF KNOWLEDGE ... But of penetrating THE ESSENCE OF THINGS ... EMBRACING ... ONE LIFE TO DO THE SAME WAY TO THE KNOWLEDGE ... FAR book L '' I 'in the Infinite VOID INTERSTELLAR AND BECOME PART OF ALL DO IT ... THE IDIOT earnestly BIGOTTO REVOCATION antihuman Monotheist Religions revealed ... PRODUCE immortal works ... Look at me, LOOK AT ME, I AM MADAME PSYCHOSIS, RADIO AND AFTER SHOT cock to a terrible time BRETELLISIANO THE FIRE STILL MORE 'BIG, COME TO ME, will welcome' WITH LOVE, COME AND SUFFERING, THE SICK, COME inclusion, is THE MOTHER BENEVOLENT, COME TOURETTE epileptics, RUN DO NOT WALK, WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE DOWN'S SYNDROME WITHOUT Down syndrome, the one with cleft lip, THOSE WITH ALZHEIMER'S KROHN, THOSE COL Cushing's disease, those afflicted by pituitary adenomas, COME THE SCROFOLODERMICI, I Cachette ... ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU ... CIO 'That no one can' GIVE ...
AD treatment without my noticing we were talking about CEZANNE. Do not know when we start talking about, must have been Cimatti A introduce the topic, which is' ITS FIXED CEZANNE AND THE TELE firewood.
... It 'simple, if you notice, compare the early work of painters with last, we see a real evolution. TAKE TWO TELE PIU 'I could about why Mont Sainte-Victoire, both of 1905 <<- una vera passione per un tizio russo chiamato Tarkowskji->> IN THEM ALL RESPONSIBILITY' TO REBUILD ON CANVAS THE ARTIST'S VISION OF NATURE GRAVA color. IL Sintering FORMS OF THE LEADING TO A STEP from abstraction. With a technique with flashes, leaving spaces WHITE AND TOWARDS ALL proceeds from the particular "PROCEDURE TO INGRES" and numerous vertical strokes that plays on color contrasts give the idea of \u200b\u200bshape and depth '.
CERTAIN CERTAINLY REPLY ME, ARE ENCHANTED BY YOUR SHOW ACCURATE AND DETAILED, you know that I have a keen interest in the painting even IF I CAN NOT PRACTICAL it 'I can not draw, I miss the sense of proportion, even the most' SIMPLE doodles and 'for me difficult.
I suddenly realized that every time I OCCURS AGAINST MY MIND CONTROL AND MY DESIRE ' PHRASES TAKEN OR WHO DID NOT INVOLVED WITH WHAT I WAS THINKING OR WHAT I was talking about. AS IF IT WAS NOT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISTIGUESSI normal 'and busts. Were fragmented by Lucid 'BUST IN FRAGMENTS OR BUST IN POLISHED'? SALCAZZO! OTHERWISE, FOR ME THAT'S REPLY TO LAUNCH IN TONE FOUR. ONE OF MY FAVORITE AND '"STREET Montgeroult" of 1898 if I remember correctly, MADE NOT FAR FROM WHERE THE PAINTER PONTOISE spent his summers. THE DOMINANT AND REASON 'THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE MOBILITY' OF VEGETATION AND SHEDS LIKE A REGULAR LINEAR RECTANGULAR. AND 'THE EXTRAORDINARY ROAD THAT LEADS TO THE COUNTRY. THIS winding paths with a sharp bend, DEPTH NOT GIVE 'THE PAINTED accentuates THE STRONG THRUST ANGLE BUILDINGS. E 'EQUITY The contrast between the rigid elements CREATED MAN AND THOSE BUTTONS THAT DOMINATE IN NATURE. EXCELLENT ALSO THE DISTRIBUTION OF LIGHT, AND LIGHT ON THE CASE TERSA, shadowy, DENSE VEGETATION ON. ANOTHER MUCH AND I LOVE '"pipe-smoker," AH YES, EVEN "The Card Players." BUT ... MA "E CHESTNUT FARM TO Jas de Bouffan" I BELIEVE THAT OF 1884, because there is 'MORE' OF ONE "melted snow in Fontainebleau" I would be hours and hours and hours watching ... ... Speaks with excitement, ENTHUSIASM WAS PUSHING AND PROBABLY EVEN THE SUBSTANCES THAT I DID THEIR CIRCULATION IN THE VEINS. DO NOT try to please Cimatti, these thoughts and my feelings are totally authentic. WE NOW LEFT THE FOREST AND walking along the road, I was not sure YOURSELF OUT OR NOT. LOOK AT THAT I SET OUT IDEAS Cimatti VENUTEGLI recently BOY OF EIGHT YEARS 'younger than me, thin, Slippery Mind which inherited by a brother CANADIAN OF HIS FATHER'S EYES AND DARK HAIR Mobilissimo, VALENTE painter obsessed with the success, ADVISED CHEMICAL, moves deftly between formulas and stills CAT. WHEN WAS THE SUCCESSFUL Cimatti SALCAZZO HOW TO isolated as' REDUCED scopolamine, POWERFUL INHIBITOR OF cholinergic receptors. WE SWALLOWED THE DISSOLVED BY Quaaludes, or was Parn? I DO NOT REMEMBER, NEVER A CIPP understood. THEN we realized that the day we were MUCH 'stoney than we CONSIDERED. Cimatti TOOK A VERY let me know that the hydrolysis and 'A METABOLIC PROCESS THROUGH WHICH THE COCAINE IS DIVIDED INTO ORGANIC BENZOLECGONINA, methanol, ecgonine and benzoic acid, and one of the reasons why not everyone can to feel good taking up And 'WHY' THE PROCESS 'ESSENTIALLY TOXIC AND MAY IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS' UNFORTUNATE LEAD DROP TYPE neurosomatic spider angioma is a tendency to exfoliate the skin on the backs of your hands, OR NYSTAGMUS binocular and an overwhelming sense of EVEN THE PEAK OF DEPRESSION ' EFFECT OF DRUGS. THUS 'Cimatti INDUSTRY IS TO REMOVE SUBSTANCES FROM PLANT BODIES BUT DO NOT TAKE COCAINE.
we were finally arriving at the small village, a picturesque village Cassette sloping roof Clinging to the mountainside. Pass by the way SOME RARE CAR, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRAFFIC Cities. Cross the road heedless of the fact the occurrence of an IS THAT A SPEED MACHINE 'REDUCED TO ENLARGE DO IT ON THE OTHER LANE, FORTUNE THAT WAS NOT NO OTHER DIRECTION. THE SNOWMAN CUPS WITH ATTACHED TO THE REAR GLASS MI send encrypted messages. AND 'THE SUNSET. REDDISH Streak OUTLINE ARCHES OVER THE MOUNTAIN teeming with life. PROVIDING THE HANGING TREE TO SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN AND I HAVE TWO Simultaneous: Think KD FRIEDRICH AND LOOK AT THE SAME INSTANT IMAGES OF THE VILLAGE THE SUM 'OF SURVEY NEED OF METAPHOR' to see things from perspectives Defferent. A shiver RUNS BACK. Reach a small BAR LITTLE AWAY FROM WHERE WE PARKED THE CAR (Cimatti A). Decide to drink a beer. SOME OLD SIT OUTDOORS. THE BAR HAS ONE BEER IN BOTTLE: PERONI. PLUG even talk. WHEN THE APPOINTMENT, THE LORD SAYS BEHIND THE BENCH: The EC THE FISH. Or maybe I IMAGINE ME. HO DISTORTION OF PERCEPTION, NOT PROPERLY ESTIMATED distances, slow down and hear the sounds DIFFERENT tones' BASS. We sit at a table near the old OUTDOOR As I sit chatting and MY lethargy is accelerated, USE THIS TIME EVEN IF
"increase" would be a mistake more phonetic 'ACCEPTABLE.
ARE IN A STATE OF PEACE AND WARNING EXTREME Manifesto bradycardia. Suddenly, WITHOUT NO "MOMENT" FORMER HAS A CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT, I realize that a boy of about twelve is speaking to me and trying to draw my attention. Cimatti discuss intensively and I are something that neither of them since then in the most RECALLS 'ABSOLUTE. I do not care AT ALL THE LITTLE BOY, BUT NOT rude, ARE SIMPLY TOO TOOK THE ADDRESS WITH Cimatti. Suddenly the BAMBOCCINO He grabbed my arm and Stratton rush began screaming: HEI ... HEI ... Law, I ... STUDY AND READ ... CONSUMPTION BOBLIOTECHE ... ARE ONE OF THE KIND THAT MAKES THINGS GO UP IN A TAXI AND TELL THE TAXI DRIVER "IN LIBRARY AND ALL!" ... WITH RESPECT, I BELIEVE YOU CAN SAY THAT MY INTUITION ABOUT THE SYNTAX IS YOUR BEST! ... ... Feels and thinks ... I have no opinion ... I ... ARE SOME INTERESTING ... I BELIEVE ... I BELIEVE ... ... That the influence of Kierkegaard ON CAMUS be underestimated ... I BELIEVE THAT ARE MORE THAN Hobbes ROUSSEAU IN A DARK MIRROR ... CREDO, with Hegel, that transcendence is absorbed ... I could put under the table, Lord ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... AFTER THIS 'N' IO N 'Cimatti remember anything. After several hours we woke up from sleep BRAVO TO THE HEAVY Cimatti, STUNNING and pains, and this is' AS. Cimatti felt What I've felt I, oddly enough, in fact AGREED In thinking that the boy did not say anything of that 'WE UNDERSTOOD. MAYBE THE KID WAS NOT REAL, OR, who knows! ... CHARM OF THE MIND ... ... ... ... ... ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment