BAD TASTE
SUCCIONANDO Y EXCITE CANCER féminas
Swastika ON THE NEGRO. MA "NEGRO" E 'OFFENSIVE NOW ALLEGES MI NAME SO I DO NOT HAVE NOTHING TO Kiss my Ass Bitch. TRILLAFON THE PLANET IN CONNECTION WITH THE BAD THING. (PART 2)
There was also that at that time can not stand the silence, REALLY can not stand it. WHY THIS 'NOISE WHEN THERE WERE NO EXTERNAL Peletti timpani or something NOISE HAS AN ALL THEM TO STAY IN TRAINING or something. It was like a loud buzzing, shimmering, METAL, sparkling who knows 'WHY' I put really a BLUE FIFA and made me almost went crazy when they hear. Began looking like a moth SEARCH THE NOISE THE LIGHT. Sleeping with the radio on, LOOK a lot of TV at full volume, I kept the trusty Walkman ALWAYS ON AT SCHOOL AND EVERY TIME I turned ON FOOT OR BIKE.
Sometimes SPEAK ONLY WHEN I HAD ALSO BE AVAILABLE TO OTHER NOISE, WHICH WAS A REAL MATTANA SEEM TO WHOM I feel, and imagine that it was REALLY INSANE wet, BUT NOT IN THAT WAY THEY THINK. NOT 'who think they are TWO PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE A DIALOGUE, OR THAT THE VOICES FROM VENUS feel or something. I KNEW TO BE AN SOLDIER FULL OF PROBLEMS THEY can not stand 'the substance or' THE IMPLICATIONS OF AIRBORNE NOISE FROM INSIDE HIS HEAD.
(...)
E 'was immediately after the transfer of my roommate, WHICH' STARTS "bad thing". The bad thing is' MORE 'OR NOT THE REASON FOR NOT MORE' ON EARTH. DOCTOR KABLUMBUS told me, after I best I could I told him WHAT THE BAD, THE BAD AND WHAT 'A SEVERE CLINICAL DEPRESSION.
Laços BAD IF I DO NOT KNOW REALLY REALLY IS DEPRESSION. Before I had always thought that depression was a deep sadness AS TYPE ONE THAT TAKES YOU WHEN YOU DIE YOUR GOOD DOG, OR WHEN IN "BAMBI" KILL THE MOTHER Bambi. I THOUGHT THAT SOME T'IMBRONCIASSI 'And maybe if you were a girl shed a few tears, saying, "for God's sake, I'm really depressed," BUT THEN THEY ARE FRIENDS AND A cheer you up get up again, AND THEN THE MORNING' HOW fading of color and after a couple of days WHO IS THE MOST POINTS '. The bad thing, and I know that depression is' this and nothing else, It 's very different, and' indescribably WORSE. I guess I should say 'MORE' OR LESS "indescribably, WHY 'IN THE LAST YEAR I HAVE HEARD SEVERAL PEOPLE' odd TRY TO DESCRIBE THE REAL DEPRESSION. ONE OF TELEVISION WITH SCILINGUAGNOLO He said he is' AS UNDER WATER IN A MASS OF SURFACE WATER THAT HAS AT LEAST FOR YOU, THAT TAKE ANY DIRECTION ARE ONLY OTHER WATER, NO FRESH AIR N 'FREEDOM' OF MOVING JUST CHOKING, AND NO LIGHT. Poetess A REALLY WONDERFUL NAME OF SYLVIA PLATH, SAYING THAT 'HOW TO STAY IN A GLASS BELL IN' been sucked all the air is YOU can not breathe even a crumb. SOME SAY THAT 'like having front and around and under a huge black hole without bottom, a black hole, jet black, with spikes inside some, perhaps, and you're a part of that hole, CADI AND EVEN WHEN YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE .. .
SCILINGUAGNOLO INCREDIBLE I'M NOT ONE, BUT WHAT I WANT TO TELL 'In my opinion the bad thing. FOR ME AND 'AS NAUSEA complete, total, absolute. I WILL TRY 'to better explain. IMAGINE NAUSEA REALLY HAVE A TREMENDOUS from the stomach. ALMOST ALL HAVE AT LEAST ONCE A NAUSEA shiver, So everyone knows how it feels, and 'anything but FUN. OK. OK. But that is' a feeling RESTRICTED, is centered roughly around the stomach. IMAGINE THAT ANY BODY HAS THE NAUSEA: feet, leg muscles, clavicles, HAIR HEAD ALL THINGS, ALL AS A STOMACH NAUSA in turmoil. Then, if you can, PLEASE IMAGINE THE SAME FEELING EVEN MORE 'WIDESPREAD AND TOTAL. Imagine that every cell in your body, every single cell of your body is BAD AS THE STOMACH nauseated. AND NOT ONLY THE CELLS BUT ALSO THE E. COLI AND MITOCHONDRIA and Lactobacilli, The basal bodies, WITH ALL THE NAUSEA to bubble heats up in the NECK, ANYWHERE EVERYWHERE IN THE BRAIN IN EVERY THING. AND ALL WITH NAUSEA FROM DYING. Now imagine that each and every atom of every cell BODY HAS THE SAME NAUSEA, nausea unbearable. And each proton and neutron each atom sickly and disgusted with no hope of VOMIT TO BE DISCHARGED FROM THAT HORRIBLE FEELING. Each electron HAS THE NAUSEA, loses his balance and SBARELLA. NEUTRINO AND QUARK SKETCH NAUSA everywhere, crazy. IMAGINE THIS. IMAGINE AN \u200b\u200bALL IN YOUR NAUSEA pervasive smallest fragment, EVEN IN FRAGMENTS OF FRAGMENTS. SO THAT YOUR ESSENCE ... YOUR quintessence 'MARKED ONLY BY NAUSEA, SICKNESS AND YOU ARE ONE. At about ECCO WHAT 'the bad thing. ALL IN AND YOU 'sick and paradoxical. And since the only knowledge one has THE WORLD PASS THROUGH DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BODY TYPE sensory organs, MIND, etc, and SINCE THESE PARTS HAVE NAUSEA TO DIE, THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVED AND GET ALONG VI FILTERED BY THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NAUSEA AND BECOME. AND EVERYTHING BAD FOR YOU. ALL THE BEAUTY COMES AS THE AIR BY A BROKEN BALL. KNOW OF THIS WORLD ONLY mephitic Smells fishy, \u200b\u200bVISIONS FROM sad is paradoxical LIVIDI Pastel colors, harsh sounds AND a mortal sadness, unbearable situation arranged in a continuum without END. IDEAS incredibly stupid, disaster. It HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE NAUSEA AND YOU HAVE A FEAR THAT CRAZY DO NOT PASS 'NEVER NEVER AGAIN'. The bad thing attack not only make you feel BAD AND PUTS YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF USE, BUT PUTS OUT USE ALSO THE THINGS THAT YOU NEED to fight, to feel better and stay ALIVE. NOT 'easy to understand if you do not test, but it' REALLY SO '. IMAGINE A VERY PAINFUL DISEASE THAT AFFECTS TO SAY, THE LEGS OR THROAT CAUSING terrible pain, paralysis and suffering of all the parts around. AS IF IT WERE NOT ALREADY 'BAD ENOUGH IN ITSELF', the disease is' INDEFINITE ALSO NOT ABLE TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FIGHT. The bad thing is' very good to hit your defense mechanism. THE WAY TO FIGHT OR WHAT THE BAD AND ESCAPE 'THE THINKING IN DIFFERENTLY TO DISCUSS WITH YOURSELF TO CHANGE THE WAY WE FEEL, HEAR AND BUILDING THINGS. BUT YOU NEED THE MIND TO DO SO, YOU NEED ME YOUR TRUE BUT 'Just what the bad thing WHY DID TOO SICK' is working well. VI, it has caused SO DO NOT LET THE HEALING. And started to think about this, we thought. Suddenly intuition YOU, THE BAD THING THAT CAN MAKE YOU BECAUSE 'YOU ARE THE BAD THING. NOTHING ELSE. DEFINING THE DISEASE VI. At some point you realize all of this. AND 'THEN, I guess, WHICH HAS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SURFACE WATER, OR WATCH THE BLACK HOLE AND SEE YOUR FACE. And 'at that precise moment that the bad thing devour, or rather, YOU Devour YOURSELF. YOU KILL. YOU MAKE A LOT OF STORIES ABOUT WHEN YOU HAVE A SERIOUS SUICIDAL DEPRESSION, SAY: THE MISERY, WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT kill themselves. ERROR. BECAUSE, YOU SEE ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY THEN 'KILLED IN EFFECT FOR THAT REALLY COUNTS. WHEN TO DRAIN WHOLE CABINETS MEDICINES, HAVE ALREADY 'KILLED BY A PIECE. SUICIDAL WHEN IT JUST SHOW CONSISTENT. DAMAGE DONE TO A SIMPLE FORM OUTSIDE THE SUBSTANCE OF WHICH THERE IS ALREADY IN THEIR 'A LONG TIME.
BUT I SAID MORE 'THAN ON WHAT I WANTED TO BAD.
YET NOW, IF WE THINK A LITTLE 'ON BECOMING introspective feel you Reach out to me, GROPED OF Messed up electrons. But I'm not MORE 'ON EARTH.
(...)
IN DECEMBER AND ME the bad thing we board a bus to go to spend their holidays in coming out (...) (...)
THE DRIVER DID NOT LOOK GOOD BEFORE performed and a PCIKUP HAS 'crashed into the bus, has broken through the side front left and drops during SEND THE DRIVER SEAT WHERE THERE WERE OUT OF THE SCALE FOR boarding the bus, AND THAT HAS' BROKEN AND THE SHOULDER IT 'WELL DONE A GREAT BAD CUT ON THE HEAD. COSI 'CI E' TOUCHED THE AMBULANCE WAIT FOR THE BUS DRIVER AND ANOTHER FOR U.S.. The driver was INCREDIBLY Distraught, he believed that would lose the place since 'HAD to mess with a left turn and had resulted in ACCIDENT, AND ALSO WHY 'THE SAFETY BELT WAS NOT, IT IS PROOF THAT HE WAS DRIVING thrown from FINISHING THE STAIRS, which I had seen everything and everyone would have said that he saw. I almost began to cry, and I do as well, because 'He said he had about seventy children, and really need the job, BUT NOW YOU HAVE DISMISSED. I'm very sorry FOR HIM, AND OF COURSE THE BAD THING WAS THAT THE KINDNESS OF SADNESS AND FILTER worsen a CASINO. IRRAZIONELE It was strange but suddenly I thought that my driver was really FORTISSIMO IO. I FEEL LIKE HE WAS REALLY FEEL, AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.
Not only do I feel sorry for him, I'm sorry HOW TO HIM, AND THANK YOU ALL THE BAD THING.
I arrived home AND MY PEOPLE SAY: HEY HELLO, I love you, CONGRATULATIONS. And I said: HELLO, HELLO. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
was not EXACTLY the holiday spirit, I must confess, because of the bad thing. And the driver of the bus, AND THE FACT THAT WE WERE ALL THREE ISSUES IN THE SAME THING THAT DID.
IHR
DEVOGRINDPORNGORECOREAPHILE
Morning in the mist.
A STEP IN THE MIST Morning
UNCERTAIN WENT TO THE SHORES ARCANE and wonders. The Aurora
FIGHT WITH THE STARS LAST,
flew STILL DREAMS AND THE DREAMS seize
implore SOUL DIVINITY 'Unknown.
(NOT BELIEVE SOUL DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE DIVINITY ').
IN COLD DAY FOR A WHITE lonesome road
WALK IN A STRANGE LAND.
UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND PITCH INTREPID
will continue 'to the shores Agogna
TO MOUNT IN WHICH UNDER SACRED STAR,
wait for me' MY holy temple.
(nothing is' sacred to me).
BUT YOU YOU COULD MAKE A NIGHT
ON A FLUTE OF GUTTERS?
0 comments:
Post a Comment