YEAR OF THE ADULT undergarment-DEPEND "OPUS INVICTA" Bureaucrats
outcrops northwest of Tucson, Arizona. November 11 APAD YET.
"Where was the woman who had said he would come. He said he would come. Erdedy think 'that it should have already' arrived at that time. He sat down to think. It was in the living room."
E 'practicing many different paths that I came to wisdom, so' my way home after a meditative walk in the evening for the mountains to low stagliantesi skies in their estate 'imperfect opposed by Chinese airlines fleeting vapors that were a gift to the sharp peaks of the illusion of moving along two paths simultaneously, one of the narrowest streets flanking a dense forest composed of deciduous and tall trees, which would have given him more 'plurimorfo appearance later in the season, and another, one of my endless internal struggle'. Oh beech trunks mottled evolutionary battle in which you lost your armor? mysterious force that strikes you 'with his pike hot? Answer me, answer your disciple! Oh mighty oak tree! MIGHTY OAK! dean of the shining silence, your life makes a mockery of the static time, intended by the men, if you could laugh, you laugh of relativity '! which Albert will be able to 'scratched? prosternum the tedium of existence 'as a servant to your roots sucking worshiper essence damp soil! Raised, reaching out your beautiful hair! What did you Scardanelli? only you, the great oak, penetrasti in his madness, disvelacene causes! dissipates with your infinite wisdom, the darkness of our doubt! cosmic radar you! telescope you! translate for us your secret dialogue with Aldebaran! what words you proclaimed 'Rigel? Oh Vanity 'Oh empty words ... ... But me, I implore! tell me who pote 'to hurt you. You who espirasti oxygen catturasti you that the ethereal light, a gift of the stars, to bend it to your uses, to spread like a soft green soft blanket ideal conditions for the development of other living beings. That helps you to give her life, unaware effondesti oblivion! ... But ignorami, or I mean stupid! Or me being inept as my entire species! How can I put with my intellect whose inadequacy and 'amount to a toothpick in front of VVCEPHEI-A, the immanence and transcend the burden of existence and embrace mmaterialita' last universal? After leaving the primary way of getting into the forest and thus shorten 'the way thanks to this bias, I calculated that I would come to my uncle's house within three-quarters of an hour. I felt a modern Thoreau although my lines of thought do not fit perfectly with his ideas. Mixed feelings I animated, and the rest of 'my normal condition. Sharply divided between the purely poetic conception, and that 'feature of my spirit and deeply rooted in me, invincible and unstoppable and the propensity to approach very critical, uncertain and clearly to the scientific reality' and its phenomenology, were sentenced to a constant inner conflict. Oh great poetry, evocative of hidden emotions, how many times I became carried away by the raging river of your dazzling lyricism! Oh, but how many times I was bitterly disappointed by the blatant deceptions in which you fell innocently. Too many times thou (to include an archaism widely used by Comrade Alighieri, who was extremely reduced by me in that fatal moment, studying the history of philosophy, I found out who was in reality 'and what he did in life, "the man" Bernard of Clairvaux, in practice, it would as if a poet of the twentieth century, in his work, did accompany you to heaven by Hitler, Franco, A. Pinochet or the head of the Khmer Rouge Saloth Sar AKA PolPot, even more 'specifically, the big mistake, inhuman and disastrous lies in the fact that he credited as' skills and excellent benefits and relief to a person exclusively for his membership in the church and why 'and' hearing the position of authority 'Church, without any regard for his actions and his way of thinking, issue to implement) seduced by your charm and beauty not quite honest, I found myself in very sharp disagreement with the last deep thought and essential that it expresses. Too often sang the divine, the mystical declamasti too many times. In innumerable cases did not see the absolute! Only this perseguii knowledge wisdom the wisdom illumunazione! That I was your younger, now I proclaimed your inquisitor. That I was your disciple, now informed me up as a bailiff to bring you, oh high poetry, the dock! I call to witness the science! Your sentence will be 'copy, the final verdict. PUNISHMENT IS ABSOLUTE I am the great Sadhu excellent eminent supreme clerical secular anti-religious! When R. Messner, the first came, braving the elements, alone and without oxygen at the summit of Mount Everest, I find 'me in meditation in the lotus position, wearing a simple robe and nothing else, he, in mild hypoxia, I thought a mirage. I met the genius interstellar T. Terzani I made a gift of his wisdom. If you do not know, move en masse! Break through the inertia, broken chains, boulder scratched the overwhelming ignorance of tetra! Slaughtered those who want to serve poor blind. If necessary, but only when absolutely necessary, armed with animosity 'Futurist! Blinded with the white hot glow of understanding your pimps! What, do not see them? Not identified them? Only means that you are just STUPID IDIOTS SHOCKING darkened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things to say about it would still be many and very heavy, but now I begin to see three times because of the excellent red nectar that I'm tasting. I'm at the end of the bottle and he will soon go out. I regret not being able ever to close a post in a comprehensive way, and having given everything 'that I had, but patience, which, inter alia, also designed the installation Urban SBT work work work, I PREFER TO DRUNK Starmie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Written
UNDER EFFECTS OF HARD AETALIAS ALEATICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment